26th August 2018,
Dear Member CMASL
26th Annual Scientific Sessions
Call for Abstracts for oral presentations and posters
The Council of the College of Medical Administrators of Sri Lanka is pleased to inform you that the Annual Scientific Sessions will be held in November 2018. Exact dates will be informed to you later.
Members are hereby requested to submit abstracts for oral presentations and posters. The deadline for submission is 30th September 2016. Guidelines ,for sending abstracts and criteria for selecting an article for oral presentation and the form to be attached to the submitted abstract are attached and you are requested to strictly adhere to the guidelines.
The abstracts of accepted oral presentations and posters will be published. But it is essential that the authors make oral presentation/ poster presentation at the annual scientific sessions.
Dr Sujatha Senaratne
The College of Medical Administrators of Sri Lanka
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Calling for application of oral presentations and poster presentations of Research projects at the 26th Annual scientific sessions of the College of medical Administrators of Sri Lanka
- Must include introduction, objectives, methodology, Results, Discussions, Conclusions and recommendations.
- Should not exceed 300 words.
- Basis for selection:
- The applicability to the field of medical administration,
- the research presented is innovative/creative and supports improvements/strengthening of the health service delivery
- Project presented is replicable in other institutions
- Abstract is clearly and concisely written.
- Should be of not more than 300 words
- The abstract must
- Be able to capture the interest of the participants
- be well written in terms of language, grammar, etc.
- the title of the abstract must describe the subject being presented?
Abstracts Submission Form
College of Medical Administrators of Sri Lanka
- Name of the research :
- The category to which it belongs(please mark a cross(x) in the correct cage. Only one response accepted.
- Authors: (please underline the CMASL members)
- Corresponding author
Telephone : Mobile :
- What is the word count?
- Has the article been presented elsewhere or published?
- If yes, please provide details
- Has an Ethics Review Committee approved this research?(Please complete if applicable only)
Signatures of all authors.